Whether you want to impress your best client, give your team a boost, or just join in the BIGGEST EVENT of 2012, LVPO is your perfect Olympic Events & Hospitality partner. With VIP treatment, an exquisite selection of food & drinks, and a range of packages to suit any occasion, you can experience all the excitement of the 2012 London Olympics in style.
A VIP package provides an exclusive viewing area, VIP treatment, and your choice of refreshment and food packages. Choose from…
- 25 bottles of chilled Becks, plus nachos.
- Choose from 3 drinks options, plus a selection of nibbles.
- Choose from 3 drinks options, plus a finger buffet.
Drinks & nibbles in your own exclusive space from £25pp*, or upgrade to one of the below…
3 Star £50
- Choose from 3 drinks options, plus nibbles.
4 Star £100
- Choose from 2 drinks options, plus a champagne bottle and two sharing platters.
5 Star £500
- Your own personal waitress and a huge selection of premium drinks.
Restaurant from £25pp
– Glass of champagne, three course dinner and VIP treatment.
The ultimate way to entertain your clients during the games. Hire a room or the whole the venue, and choose from a package below…
The Stands from £50pp
- Finger food buffet and premium drinks.
The Clubhouse from £70pp
- Champagne reception, fork buffet and premium drinks.
The luxury box from £120pp
- Champagne reception, cocktails & canapés, 3-course meal or fork buffet, premium drinks.
Make the most of this once-in-a-lifetime event by holding your corporate event at LVPO. With an extensive range of facilities & amenities, and impeccable, dedicated service from an innovative & industry leading corporate events team, your Olympic corporate event is certain to be a success.
“At Pret we have a simple belief: that a great business starts with the “right people”. This is why we have chosen your bar as a preferred destination for our social and business events. For me, great service is a must and thankfully you achieve this effortlessly.”
“Everything about the service was faultless, from the ease of the booking and regular communication in organising the event, to the service and quality of food and drink on the day.”
“Everyone is raving about the venue and we couldn’t have asked for a better team to look after us – so thank you very much! I will definitely recommend to my friends in the events world.”